Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting on the Weekend


Shirt: Rue 21, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Watch: Kohl's, Earring: Claire's

Is it Friday yet?  No?  It's only Tuesday?!  I live for weekends, but honestly, who doesn't?  While everyone on the East coast was waiting for Irene, I was soaking up the sunshine in Denver.  

Saturday I went shopping and bought a gold watch at Kohl's.  It's exactly what I've been looking for.  A little bling, and only $20!  Doesn't get any better.
That night I met up with my good friend Lauren and we had a delicious dinner at Elephant bar.
After, we picked up her brother and went on an adventure to downtown Denver, where we had a fabulous time (and I lost my planking virginity).

Sunday consisted of a little bit of studying for the GMAT.  The math section is so overwhelming! 
Sunday afternoon I had a golf date with my dad to try out my new clubs.  This was the first golf outing where I didn't wanna throw my clubs or kill myself!

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Now we get to look forward to a 3 day weekend! (Well, not me, so enjoy it for me!)

0 comments: