Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Product Junkie

I don't usually do "outfit posts," but I'm so in love with this tribal print tank that I couldn't help myself!  I kept the styling pretty minimal so I could let the shirt do the talking.  Thanks to my little lady lumps I can wear super flowy, non-form fitting tops without looks preggers!  You can't see the jeans, but they're semi-trouser jeans and they are so long!  I'm wearing wedges and they still hit the floor! 
 (One of my requirements when it comes to pants is that they must touch the floor.  No flood pants for me, thanks).


Shirt: Forever 21; Jeans: Banana Republic outlet; Cuff: H&M; Earring: Claire's; Belt: Kohl's

I'm product junkie!  I can't tell you how many lip glosses, and eye shadows, and hair products I have.  I'm a sucker for good marketing.  Wish my marketing classes would have taught me how to NOT fall into their traps.  Anyway, here are some of my favs of the moment.

1. N.Y.C. Lip Plumper in Peach Parfait.  I have a super thin upper lip (thanks, Dad), but I'm convinced it really works!  And I love how it makes my lips tingly. 

2. Maybelline FALSIES mascara in brown/black.  This stuff is no lie.  It's fabulous!

3.  Cetaphil cleanser.  It doesn't dry out my skin at all, and it's great for sensitive skin.

4. Neutrogena facial moisturizer with spf.  I was always reluctant to wear moisturizer with spf because I thought it would be greasy, but this stuff is so light, yet keeps my skin protected.

5. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy perfume.  OBSESSED!

0 comments: