Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

So I got this idea from my favorite blog in the whole wide world!
Awkward: 
  • Standing in the shampoo aisle at Walgreens itching my head.  "No ma'am, I do not have lice."  But seriously, no idea why the back of my head has been so itchy.
  • Trying to hang up Coors Light streamer things.  Ladders and heights are not my thing.  Thank goodness for a nice boy that helped me (and laughed at me in the process).
  • Doing girl push-ups in public.  I don't think that needs an explanation...
  • Checking my phone every 5 seconds to see if I have a special little text message.  I've checked it 3 times while writing this.  (Kidding, but seriously, I'm about to chuck my phone out the window).  Anyway, don't judge.  This is a judgment free zone. You know you've been there :)
Awesome:
  • My new anti-itch Neutrogena shampoo.  My head still kinda itches, but damn, my hair has never been so voluminous or felt so clean!
  • Pulling down the Budweiser and Bud Light streamer things so I could put up Coors Light ones.  It's the little things people! 
  • These beauties! They're not too high, and wedges are by far the most comfortable heels out there. 
  • Finding a great pair of trouser jeans at the Gap Outlet.  Not only did I find them in "long," but they were on sale! Booyah!
  • Being motivated to go to the gym.  Seriously, is there anything better than actually wanting to go to the gym?  Ok, probably, like winning a million dollars, but you get the idea.  I haven't had to bribe myself with Starbucks, and I even turned down happy hour to get my sweat on!  Who am I?

0 comments: