Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Can't believe it's time for another Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!

Awkward:
  • Wearing a skirt on a windy day and giving the Budweiser delivery drivers a free show.  That's how we roll over at Coors.  "This butt's, err Bud's for you."
  • So last week I told you about those awesome new shoes I got.  Well, naturally I decided to wear them out Friday night.  I paired the booties with skinny jeans and a flowy top.  Relatively casual, but not according to these Breckenridge peeps.  You should have seen the looks I got.  Which, I guess when it comes to fashion in a place like this, means I did something right.  At least that's what I'll keep telling myself.
  • Someone searching "Fedora's for big heads" and being brought to my blog.  Yeah, yeah I have a big head, what're you gonna do about it!
  • Getting a text message from a someone Saturday night and having no idea who it is.  Then, about an hour remembering who it is, but feeling so bad for not remembering said person, and not texting them back.  Oops!

Awesome:
  • So while I was getting all those weird looks about my fabulous outfit, I did get one girl that loved it.  She was from Denver...obvi...
  • Bringing out my inner fashionista!  I have this dress that I'm not really feeling, so I decided to wear it as a skirt.  I wish I had pictures to go along with all my outfit awkward/awesome moments.  Sorry!
  • This shirt!  Cause I mean let's be honest, running does suck.  Even if you choose to run like I do, it still sucks.  Until afterward, and then you can't wait to go again.  
  • My amazingly supportive friends.  I have to host a lot of events in bars and it can be pretty awkward, but luckily I have friends that try to make it whenever they can.  I've even scheduled events to fit their schedules!
  • How I Met Your Mother.  I just finished season 5.  If you've never seen it, get your priorities straight!  My Avs friends will appreciate that I just saw the Bang Bang Dance episode in its entirety.  


  • Rafael Nadal on David Letterman.  The guy is one the of top tennis players in the world, yet he has remained so humble.  And he is the face of Armani.  And, he has an autobiography.  I need to get that asap!!! Since he's the love of my life and all.  When I studied abroad in Spain, I went to Majorca just in hopes I would meet him and we would fall madly in love.  Ok not really, but it definitely was a factor we took into consideration!

0 comments: