Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fashion Friday - Fringe

So for this week's installment of "Fashion Friday," I'm loving fringe!  Bags, purses, shirts, vests, I love it all!  It's so hippy chic, and adds movement to any outfit.  I've been loving this trend for awhile, but just this week picked up my first fringe item.  It's a black t-shirt with a tribal print on the front, and fringe along the bottom.  So cute and easy to wear.

That's the other thing about fringe, it's so easy to wear.  The fringe instantly adds interest to your outfit so you don't really need to do a lot of accessorizing.  The other thing, is I would keep the number of fringe pieces per outfit to a minimum.  One is probably sufficient!  Don't go overboard people!

This bag has a hippy/western feel and I love it!  This would be great with jeans and a t-shirt and riding boots.


These fringe on these Louboutins is very subtle, but fabulous nonetheless!


I love this look.  So bohemian!


This is similar to my shirt. You can get this shirt from Urban Outfitters 


Gotta include newlywed Kim K!  Even though this is so casual, the fringe makes it fun and chic. You can get this Sam and Lavi sweatshirt here.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Hard to believe summer is almost over!
  I'm gonna go enjoy the sunshine and show off my fringe! 


0 comments: