Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashion Friday - Go Nude!

Princess Kate has made us a nation of nudists!!
Well, when it comes to our shoes at least.

Every woman should have a great pair of nude pumps because they are the most versatile shoe there is.  They look particularly great with dresses and skirts because they elongate your legs (not that that's a problem for Kate Middleton).   Patent leather seems to be Kate's favorite style (Prada to be exact), but suede is a another great option.



If you want to add a little more drama to your look, you can go for this Jimmy Choo strappy number, or a YSL platform in beige suede.



And if you want to be super edgy, these Christian Louboutin studded slingbacks are to die!!  (and a Kim Kardashian favorite).

I love this outfit on every level!

*Disclaimer: I do not own a pair of YSL or Louboutin pumps.  Shocking, I know!  But let's just say they're on my bucket list of things I will one day own...even if I have to sell my first born.

0 comments: