Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Smokin'



So I wish my MacBook took clearer pictures so you could get the full effect, but I tried a new smoky eye today.   I saw a video of Heidi Klum getting the "Kim Kardashian smoky eye" and thought I would try it for myself.
The eyeshadow palette I used was Maybelline Stylish Smokes-Natural Smokes.  I stick to pretty neutral palettes just because its what I like.  (I also love Stylish Smokes- Plum Smokes and Charcoal Smokes).  The best part about the Maybelline palette is it tells you what color goes where.  I also picked up a couple of new brushes.  I got an Eyeshadow C Brush, a smudge brush, and a contour brush.  They really made the application so much easier!
The video just kind of helped me improve my technique, and to blend it better.
For the rets of my face I use Bare Minerals powder in Light, Bare Minerals face color in Warmth, and Bare Minerals blush in Hint.  I set everything with the Bare Minerals mineral veil.
My lip gloss is NYC Lim Plumper in Peach Parfait.


I probably won't do too many make-up posts cause it is basically the same every day, but wanted to share the video with you and show you how it come together for me!




0 comments: