Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Friday - Brown Riding Boots

I'm still not sure if riding boots are a super specific style, but either way I'm going with it.  We can also call them knee high boots if that's more your style.  Anyway, brown boots have been on my "fashion-must-have" list for awhile now, but couldn't find the right ones.  Well, this week I found them!

They are Unity by Carlos Santana and I found them at Famous Footwear.  You can also find them here, but they're more expensive.  
Anyway, I love the color and the buckle detailing.  They're also a bit slouchy so they fit well over skinny jeans.
Sydney over at The Daybook Blog inspired me to get brown boots after seeing her pair them with black.  I was always anti-brown/black mixing, until I saw her doing it.  I guess that makes me a follower, but oh well!  
Yesterday I wore my new boots with, wait for it, BLACK leggings!  And I loved it.  And today's outfit includes some black and these boots.  I'm a new person!  
Anywho, here are some inspiration looks for you if you were scared like me about pairing brown boots with black! 


I have all the pieces to make this come to life!


I love olive green!


Great casual outfit for winter!

Great colors for fall!

I love all of the layering!


In other news, I will be moving back to Denver at the end of this month to hopefully pursue my Master's degree.  Cheers to new adventures, including pairing brown and black!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply excellent and that i
could think you're a professional in this subject. Fine together
with your permission allow me to take hold of your
RSS feed to keep up to date with coming near near post.
Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


my web-site :: hen house grill ()