Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Resolutions

I've never been one for "New Year's Resolutions."  That said, I think it's always good to assess your life and find things to improve upon and appreciate more.  I've chosen these 10 resolutions because they should be reachable, and I hope blogging about them will make me more accountable. 

1. Love myself more.  I'm way too hard on myself sometimes.
2. Drink more water.  The goal is 2 Nalgenes per day.  The thing that always trips me up with drinking more water is always having to go to the bathroom!  
3. Spend more time "unplugged."  Less time on the phone, computer, ipad, tv, etc.
4. Read 40 books.  Which I'll be able to do since I'll spend less time with technology.  Right?  Hope so.
5. Smile more.  I'm a happy person that loves life, but don't always show it.  Tired of the misconceptions people have about me. 
6. Start running again.  I loved running.  I'd like to run a 5K this year, and maybe next year I'll finally run the half marathon I've always said I would.
7. Appreciate the opportunity to get my Master's degree.  More education is always a good thing!
8. Show more patience towards the ones I love.  
9. Spend more time with friends.  This is challenging because my schedule doesn't usually match up with my friends' schedules, but I have to make more of an effort to go out even if I'm not in the mood.
10. Wear more of the clothes in my closet.  I always wear the same things over and over (who doesn't) because I'm comfortable in them.  Time to step outta my comfort zone and wear other things!







0 comments: