Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

5 Things

Sorry to disappoint, but no Awkward and Awesome today.  Nothing awkward to report.  However, I do have an awesome story about the love of my life, Riley.  As most of you know, Riley is my dog (who's birthday happens to be today..Happy Birthday!).  Anyway, the other night, I was sitting in a recliner when he put his paws on me to say hi.  He then proceeded to climb up and curl up with me on the chair.  This was probably the most adorable thing he has ever done because he's never done anything like that.  He is usually quite dominant and wants his own space, but not this particular night.  He melted me heart. 


I think this is such a great look.  Comfy, yet fashionable and dressed up.  




And proud of it!



This room is great on so many levels.




Plantain chips.  If you've never had them, I insist you try them.  They taste like potato chips, but they are better for you! 


0 comments: