Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Things


For whatever reason, I give off a false impression of myself sometimes.  I've been called standoff-ish and other choice words.  I have other friends that have been told they give off a similar impression.  I'm here to clear up that misconception.  We're not standoff-ish, we're by no means "bitchy", and we're not abrasive.    We're also not bubbly, happy-go-lucky girls that will start up conversations with a wall. People like to label others as falling into one of these two categories.  Don't get it twisted.  Just because I'm at times quiet and observant, doesn't make me a bad person.  Everyone has to remember that we're all different, and have different backgrounds that have shaped our personalities.  We're all guilty of pre-judging one another, but I think we need to try not to, and I'll try my best to give off a vibe truer to myself.

I'm going to need to make these someday.  



Fashion inspiration for a jacket I just bought.  


Alexander McQueen skull scarf.  I need to learn how to tie my scarf like this.


I love this catch-all type bag.  Would be perfect for school.


0 comments: