Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I'm back with another installment of A & A Thursday!  


Awkward:
  • While I was working on Sunday, I had a table that would not leave.  I walked by A LOT and each time removed something from their table like drink glasses, etc.  It got really awkward when a sob fest ensued, but I kept walking by.  Pay your darn bill!
  • This week my mom asked me to return a carpet sample.  I had a general idea where to go, and then saw a sign.  When I walked in there was no one to be found, until a guy saw me through the window.  "You're looking for the showroom, which is at the end of the parking lot."  Yup, definitely walked into the warehouse.
  • Getting physical therapy on my jaw.  I have pain in my collar bone and we've tried everything, and then my physical therapist decided my popping jaw was causing misalignment.  Then he proceeds to tell me about the time someone worked on his saw and it was totally moved out of the socket.  Thanks for the reassurance buddy.
  • Getting a call from one of my Breckenridge accounts nearly a month after the fact.  I just called to say bye and thanks for everything at the end of September.  Well yesterday she decided to return my call.  Random!
  • The other night this guy texted me and asked what I was up to.  In all honestly, I was hanging out at home catching up on my DVR with my mom, but not wanting to sound like a total loser I said I was "hanging out with friends."  Then he goes on to say, "Don't lie.  You know you don't have any friends."  I of course didn't tell me he caught me in my white lie, but how rude was that?  Excuse me, what would lead you to that conclusion, joking or not?  
Awesome:
  • Lazy, yet productive days.  Yesterday I prepared for 13 inches of snow so didn't have anything planned other than lounging around watching Phantom of the Opera."  I also did 3 loads of laundry, baked banana muffins, and cleaned my room.
  • The Colbert Report.  Just started watching it within recent weeks and he literally makes me laugh out loud.  
  • I took my dog Riley to Petsmart to get a new dog tag.  If you know my dog, you know he's quite the handful and jumps on people a lot.  Well, as I was getting his tag, he jumped on a girl that worked at Petsmart.   A lot of people are annoyed my his shenanigans, but she said "Aw, how did you know I needed a hug?"  That's exactly how I feel about my boy!
  • Getting to break out my Lady Gaga costume again this weekend!  I have to work all weekend, but really hoping to go out Saturday night cause baby I was born this way! 
  • EOS lip balm.  I usually don't like lip balm, but this stuff is amazing!  The best part about it, is that it's made in the USA.  How many products can say that these days?  You can find it at Target.

0 comments: