Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

The Munchies
Favorite Dinner Time Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Dessert: Brownies
Favorite "I just had a shitty day and want to smother my feelings in food" food: Cookie dough ice cream
Favorite snack that won't clog my arteries: Red pepper hummus with a tortilla
Favorite Friday Night Alone food: Noodles and CO.
Favorite Beverage: Gatorade
Favorite Sunday Brunch Drink: Mimosa
Favorite "Let's Forget Tonight, But No Hangover" drink: Pinot Noir

The Sophisticated Stuff
Favorite Book: Water for Elephants
Favorite Blog (of the moment): The Daybook
Favorite Singer to Listen to While Sitting In a Cafe: Adele
Favorite Singer When I'm Alone in My Room and Singing in the Mirror: Kelly Clarkson
Favorite Piece of Furniture: My bed

The Boys
Favorite Male Body Part: Arms
Favorite Personality Trait in a Man: Sense of humor
Favorite Flirtation Device That Never Works: Sarcasm



The Clock
Favorite Part of the Day: shower-only time I can’t be bothered!
Favorite Season aka When I Look the Best: Summer
Favorite Way to Fall Asleep: Reading a book
Favorite Time to Wake Up: When my body says its ready
Favorite Way to Spend My Day: Sitting on my balcony with a cup of coffee and a good book



Teeny Bopper Stuff:
Favorite Saying: “Legit”
Favorite Crush: Ryan Reynolds
Favorite Color: Coral

Love:
Favorite person: My family

0 comments: