Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion Friday - Tribal Prints

I'm obsessed with tribal prints right now!  A few days ago, a friend and I were in Denver and decided to hit up Forever 21 since we don't have anything like that up here in the mountains.  When we first started looking around I told her, "tribal prints are in right now."  Well, we kept looking around and apparently that is the number 1 trend right now according to Forever 21.  I found a couple tops that I absolutely love!  Next on the list is a black maxi skirt to make the look really hippy chic!

This skirt is adorable! I would pair it with a simple top and let the print stand out.


This top would be great with a maxi skirt

This is one top I bought.  I would pair this with jeans.

0 comments: