Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion Friday - Maxi Dresses

I have loved the maxi dress trend for quite some time now, but hadn't been able to find one that I liked, or that was long enough.  I finally found one and wore it today.  It probably because dresses are a rarity in Breckenridge, but I haven't gotten that many compliments on my clothes since living here.  It could also be that it was fun, flirty, colorful...the exact opposite of my usual wardrobe choice.  Either way, I'm definitely going to go buy a couple more because they're great for summer.  Although dresses look incredibly put together, they're the easiest thing to throw on.  


I love the jean jacket, especially because it hits right at her waist

This is similar to the maxi I bought, and I paired it with a belt as well to accentuate my waist

Can't go wrong with a simple black maxi

0 comments: