Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Congratulations are in order

Congrats to the WOLRD CHAMPION New York Giants.  I didn't really care too much about this year's Super Bowl, other than I did NOT want the Patriots to win.  Maybe because the knocked the Broncos out of the playoffs, or I'm just over Tom Brady.



 After the Super Bowl, everyone wants to know "What was your favorite commercial?"  

My favorite commercial:


And a runner-up favorite (for the obvious reasons):


As for the halftime performance, visually I thought it was very entertaining.  Madonna on the other hand?  Personally, I think she is irrelevant these days, and there could have been better options.  Here's her performance if you missed it.  What do you think??


And one of the most talked about moments today.  Gisele's little rant defending her hubby.




0 comments: