Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

So today's post will be rather short.  Clearly I need to put myself in some more awkward situations for the sake of my blog and my loyal readers!  I'll work on it!

Awkward:

  • Trying to cut limes with a dull knife and everyone freaking out that I was going to slice off my thumb.  It went a little something like this... 


  • I wore my hair in it's natural state the other day (which is a mix of curls and waves) because I was too lazy to flat iron it.  I've never had so many compliments at work.  They called it my "sexy" hair.  When I wore it flat ironed, they all asked "What happened to your hair?"  Guess I have to give the people what they want. 
  • Knowing virtually all of my Christmas gifts since I've been with my mom when she's bought them.  I don't care thought because this year I'm way more excited about the gifts I've picked out for my parents!  Giving is definitely better than receiving!
Awesome:
  • Over the weekend my good friend and I went to the Avalanche and Red Wings game.  The Avalanche won, which was very exciting.  But the best part was that I started a "Red Wings suck" chant all by myself at the end of the game.  
  • Realizing my scarf is the perfect accessory for Avalanche games.  When I bought it at Forever 21 it didn't even occur to me that it was Avalanche colors.  I'm clearly off my game. 
  • On Friday I get to play dress up for a charity gala.  I never get to dress up so it will be so fun.  Now I just have to figure out what to wear!
  • Leaving for St. Louis in 2 weeks.  It's been about 2 years since I've seen my extended family so I'm very excited to see them all, especially all of the new additions to the family.  I am however dreading the, "Are you dating anyone?  What are you doing with your life?" questions.  
  • One of my tables leaving my $20 on an $85 check.  Thanks bunches kind sir! 

0 comments: