Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Well lucky for you, I decided to get a life other than work so I actually have some awkward and awesome moments to share!

Awkward:

  • When I was at work the other night (during a very busy rush) the bartender asked me to open a screw-top wine bottle.  Was I able to open it?  Nope.  Did I end up wasting more time than if the bartender had just opened it himself?  Yep.  Glad I can help.
  • The many blonde moments I've been having lately like forgetting to clock out.  I didn't realize it til I got to the car so I headed back inside, but the restaurant had already closed so I had to knock on the window so someone could let me back it.  Humiliating.  I blame it on my new blonde highlights.
  • Tebowing, especially when you're trying to explain it to someone.  There really is no way to explain it other than to get down and demonstrate.
  • Setting off your car alarm in a very public parking lot.  It's ok everyone, it's my car I swear!
  • Being called "ma'am."  Please refrain from calling me ma'am until I'm at least 30.
  • Realizing you're about to run into old high school friends while in a bathroom stall.  I heard a few girls talking and instantly knew who it was and debated saying hi while still in the stall but thought that might be a little too awkward.  Saying hi at the sinks was awkward enough haha.
Awesome:
  • Red Velvet Cheesecake brownies.  They are seriously to die for.  I could probably eat the whole pan, but then we would have another awkward moment on our hands.  Get the recipe here!
  • Dressing up like my general manager.  I had to work halloween and someone came up with the idea of dressing up like our GM.  It gave me an excuse to wear jeans and a hat so I was totally on board!
  • The most delicious steak dinner!  Great food, great wine, great friends!  
  • When I was downtown the other night my friend and I realized we were at different bars right across the street from one another.  It was too crazy to go say hi so we each went on the balcony and waved hi to each other!  So fun!
  • Seeing my dog passed out on my bed, snoring away!  He melts my heart!
  • My mom's baked spaghetti.  She got the recipe from my cousin-in-law and it is so freaking delicious.  I'll try to post the recipe soon!  

0 comments: