Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Roommate fun!

On Wednesday, Paige, Cait and I met my friend Lauren in Denver for an Avalanche preseason game. On the way, we stopped at a Quizno's in Brighton and definitely wreaked havoc while we were there. We had a lot of fun flirting with the high school boy working behind the counter who couldn't stop laughing at us. At the game, I noticed a bunch of guys sitting behind us in suits. I had my suspicions as to who they were, but Cait and Paige asked and I was right: they were guys from the L.A. Kings. One of him had a hair on hiw jacket, so naturally I helped him get it off haha! We also flirted with some guys sitting across the arena from us. On the way back to Greeley, we rocked out to old school Britney Spears and Backstreet boys! We had such a good time!

At the game



Notice the guys in the suits behind us!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute cute! Looks like fun! :) I miss you!