Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rocking with the Eagles

Kelly and I were interns for the Eagles last season and we had some good times. After the Eagles lost to the Sundogs in the championship, we kinda went and partied with the Sundogs! This past summer, she moved to Dallas and started working for the Texas Brahmas. This past weekend she came back for a wedding and I got to see her. Her mom made us an awesome dinner and then we went to Windsor and this time, partied with the Eagles (and played a lot of Rock Band). Some of the guys knew who we were, but mainly because they knew we had partied with the enemy. It was fun to actually get to talk to them, now that it is allowed.

(When I was at the Avalanche game, I actually saw Les Borsheim. He played for the Eagles, but was in a terrible motorcycle accident over the summer. He was in a wheelchair, but it looked like he was having a lot of fun at the Avs game. He is in my thoughts and prayers and I really hope he makes a full recovery).


This was from the night we partied with the other team :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that you will hang out with any team as long as they are hot hockey players. Who cares if they beat your team!! LOL You are great!