Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!


Go vote everyone! 



Getting ready to go out!

So this Halloween was definitely, by far one of the best yet!  I thought it was going to be terrible because both of my roommates were gone for the weekend and I had no idea what I was going to do, but luckily my friend Sara (Pippi Longstocking above), invited me over for dinner with a couple of her friends.  We had amazing pasta and then got ready for the night.  It was quite interesting getting ready.  I was Daisy Duke so naturally, I had to make me some "daisy dukes."  Well, the first pair of shorts I cut way too short so I had to ruin another pair, but it's all good!  They turned out pretty well I thought.  We then had to get Sara's hair braided like Pippi Longstocking's so we put a hanger on her head and braided around that and it turned out so well!  We then made our way to the Rio and had a lot of fun dancing.  We also saw some really cool costumes like a guy dressed as Blossom (the tv show) and a guy made his own Halo costume (it was amazing) and a guy in a ginormous hooka.  At the Rio, I ran into a couple guys I used to work with at Nike tennis camp so that was fun.  We then hit up a couple of parties and I met another Obama freak so it was fun talking to him!  Definitely had a good time with these girls and loved my costume!  

0 comments: