Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

MY DAY WITH ROXSTARS!!!

On Saturday, my friend Jillian and I went to Photo Day with the Rockies at Coors Field. We got to the field around 2:30 and they let us onto the field around 3:15. At that point, we found a spot on the track and waited for the Rockies to come by!



The first player to stop by was Aaron Cook. He was so cool, probably because it was the beginning of the day and he wasn't tired of taking millions of pictures with fans like ourselves.


Taylor Buchholz was a lot taller than I expected, and kinda cute!


Jillian and me with Jeff Baker.


Ryan Speier was super tall! He would be perfect to date ha!


Brad Hawpe is such a cutie!

Matt Herges was very friendly!

Ryan Spilborghs! Can't wait for him to be back in the lineup!


We decided that Fuentes and I have very similar smiles, and look like we could almost be related ha!

Garrett Atkins!


Matt Holliday!!! We were some of the very last people to get a picture with him. The only reason we were able to get a picture was because I called him over and told him how we had been waiting patiently all day! He looked kinda pissed, but oh well...I got a picture!
The Rockies then went on to play the Pirates and won 7-1!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I already told you this but I think that video is awesome!! Love it! And don't hate me but I am a total bandwagon fan. I watched all 4 world series games all the way through and pretended to know all this stuff about the Rockies just to impress a guy. And did it get me anywhere? Just a field with a gun scared he was going to kill me!! Haha It's probably better to bea true fan like you....maybe next time they make the world series I'll stick to it :)