Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Everyone is Getting Married!

We have been out of high school for two years and so many of my friends/classmates are married, engaged or have found "the one." Congratulations to you all. I am happy for each of you and wish you nothing but the best.

Sometimes I wish I had that special person that I knew I was going to marry, but I know that I am not ready for marriage and couldn't imagine getting married right now. My favorite teacher, Mrs. Pride once told me to wait until I was 26 or 27 years old to get married because people in their 20s are still finding out who they are and what they see for themselves in the future. I fear that if I got married to young, I would change and realize that I had made a mistake. Like everyone, I only want to get married once and want to make sure that I make the right choice. But until I find "the one," I can still look at rings, right?!



1 comments:

Jenn said...

Ditto to it all! I loved our conversation about this at Doba last week. Everyone needs to stop getting engaged!! But I loooooove the ring you picked out!!! :)