Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Triathlon training starts tomorrow...

So for those who haven't heard, my friend and I have decided to start training for a triathlon.  The triathlon we want to do is September 13th so that gives us about 13 weeks to train.  We need to be able to swim 0.6 of a mile, bike 11 miles, and run 3 miles.  I looked up triathlons and these things are hardcore!  I don't know if I am ready for that, but I think it is a great goal for myself.  This is one of those things that could be life changing just because I will have to push myself so hard to actually get to the gym everyday and do my workouts.  I hate running, but I think that will change once I actually get in "running shape."   Tomorrow our workouts begin with swimming 15 minutes and running 20 minutes!  I'll let ya know how it goes!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow Kara! I am so impressed!! Good for you. I bet you'll look so hot after you've been training! Not that you don't already though! :)