Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family Vacation

My family and I went to Door County, Wisconsin for a family get together. The main reason for going was to have a memorial service for my grandparents, who passed away this past year. They were buried in Wisconsin because they spent their summers in Door County and it became a place close to their hearts, as well as their children's. It was a bitter-sweet trip, but it was great seeing all my family. We had a baby shower for 3 of my cousins and there were little kids all over the place!


At the greatest ice cream place ever with my mom, Aunt Penny, and Uncle Mike


Family photo!

Me in front of Lake Michigan

Beautiful view of the lake

All the ladies at the baby shower(s)



In front of Al Johnson's...best swedish pancakes!


Me and my daddy!


My cousin Sam and me playing paddle ball!

0 comments: