Search My Kronicles

About Me

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Fashion Friday- Faux Fur

Winter weather has finally arrived in Colorado so it's time to break out the winter wear.  One of my favorite trends is faux fur vests (I think jackets are a little overboard).  I'll admit, I have yet to take the faux fur plunge but it's because I haven't found the perfect piece.  However, this post (and the snow on the ground) is inspiring me to continue my hunt.

How comfy and cozy do these look?!  I now understand why my friend's sister considers her faux fur pieces her "comfy clothing."  I personally choose men's sweat pants, but maybe I'll improve my lounge wear.  Never know when prince charming might come knocking.

Original post here. This is how I would do faux fur!


This is from Quiksilver.  Buy it here!




 I love the different textures of the vest and blouse.




From Topshop.  Get it here.  I could live in this!




Love this look from Sydney



Sidenote:  Please don't wear real fur.  Animals are truly tortured all in the name of fashion.  





0 comments: